Friday, December 5, 2008

Afraid of the Shadow...



Ambassador is the face of CFA. They always around in the show hall to spread good words about CFA and guide the newbie exhibitors as well as spectators throughout the CFA shows. Ambassador serve directly under CFA Ambassador Programme and they're freely to visits any CFA shows in any country. But what about if the organizer trying to stop Ambassadors wearing their Ambassador badge and act as Ambassador in the show. Oh! My God!!!.

Quite few days ago I received email from an CFA Ambassador saying that the Organizer trying to stop him from acting as Ambassador in their show. Not just that, they trying hard to 'banned' him from visiting the show as well. The lack of knowledge by their Show Manager served them right when she finally have to agreed on CFA Ambassador coordinator in Asia's instructions to allowed all Ambassador to wear their badge and act as Ambassador in any show.

What can I say about this? well this organizer (their show will be held in Amcorp Mall on 14th November, 2008) is afraid that they will not get popular, and people can see the difference between the 'two teams' Ambassador...


Quote:


Dear All,
This is in reference to Arishams' intended participation as CFA Ambassador during our upcoming show. As everyone is aware, Cat Friends of Asia held their first show in April 2008. During his capacity as Secretary to a now Defunked Club and as Ambassador, Arisham had blatantly accused CFA judges and Directors at Large of many misappropriate behavior and had threaten our Organization of a Court Injunction. He had also given warnings to all members of their impending actions against any members associating with or participating in our April CFA licensed show and boycotted the Annuals in Singapore.
He has also been banned from our Malaysia Cat Forum, for showing support of a fellow Ambassador, who was also banned for a racist remark made on the Forum relating to the Sarawak Cat Club CFA show.
I foresee that this particular Ambassador is not an asset to the programe and should be brought up for Detrimental Conduct.
We, the working committee of Cat Friends of Asia 2,would like to advice that Horatio will be manning the Ambassadors Booth to avoid any disturbences that may occur during the show, if Arisham should be in the show hall, as Kitten.Com is a very influencial forum and I for one would not want any happenings that would jeopardize the smooth running of this show.
I thank you all for your support,
Zamina Z.Ariffin.
Show Manager.








Dear Madam Zamina,

I am quite disappointed to receive a negative response from you. i never expect such unprofessional response from you.

I just cannot see the connection between CFA Ambassador and Malaysia cat forum or our club issue that you brought up here. I don't want to talk about the unfairness treatment in the cat forum or our differences in club issue here. Our job is to promote CFA in any sanctioned CFA Show and has nothing to do with Malaysia Cat Forum or our club affairs. If there are any of my conduct that you think violate any of CFA contitution or show rules, please feel free to lodge an official protest against me.

If you would like to talk about being the asset or not - please read one of your show comitteea (also CFA Ambassador). How can CFA Ambassador questioning about getting DM title in his blog. And he even questioning about CFA judges proffesionalism. He once accused our show committee taking advantage to influence the judge to final their cat. In other word, he try to paint that our CFA judge is not professional, since they can be easily influenced by the show committee.I don't think our CFA judges is practising that...do you? Can this person be considered as the asset to CFA either?, I don't think so. But let's forget about this, as its not related to my service offering.

Anyway I don't want to further argue with you here. As matured people, we should be able to put aside our differences and work together for the development of CFA Ambassador in this region. Let us be professional and do not mixed things together. I have made a promise to Phebe that I will help any CFA Show in our region with the Ambassador Program...and that is why I offer my service and I'm still offering my service to your show.

Anyway, if you have made your decision to let the other Ambassador to handle the booth. I respect your decision. But you cannot stop any other CFA Ambassadors from wearing their Ambassador Button and help spectators to understand CFA and cat show, futhermore I will meet a group of people that I've promised to explain about the CFA show them.


Wish you all the best for the upcoming show.

Regards,
arisham
--
CFA Ambassador
http://www.felinemalaysia.com


Quote:

Dear Sham,
As I will be away as of 9pm tonight, I cannot go to long winded discussion with you. It is the smooth running of the show that is the utmost importance as far as a Show Manager is concern. The well being of my Exhibitors are at risk and I think your prescence at our show as Ambassador, will cause a rukus pertaining to your support of a racist on the local forum, which has a strong following.
As Show Manager, I do not wish for an incident which will interrupt this show as I have had feedbacks as to what hard times you will be facing should you attend this show.
I hope you will accept this as a man of many gesture and lets move on.
Regards,
Zamina.



Dear Madam Zamina,

Again, you came out with a unprofessional statement here.


Please tell me under which court of law that that person was prosecuted or convicted for racist. You cannot simply call a person racist base on a single idiot assumption in the forum.
FYI, that person that you called racist had supported your show by entering more than 10 cats (as the owner & agent) and he asked me to help him showing his cats on the show day. Are you trying to say that he also will be banned from entering the show hall?...since you want to ban me because I support him?

Furthermore, how can you accused me of doing something that I'm not even committed yet??

And one more thing - please tell me under which rules or regulation that give you right to ban anybody from entering cat show?
I hope you are not violating CFA Show Rules.

It is a disaster to our cat fancy, if this kind of practise is being allowed to go on...

Regards,
arisham
--
FSM Secretary / CFA Ambassador
http://www.felinemalaysia.com

My Comments : Looks Madam Zamina is lack of knowledge as Show Manager. The Organizer cannot 'banned' anyone from entering the show hall, this is against the show rules!.


Finally, Phebe (CFA Ambassador Coordinator in Asia) clarify it all....phewww...

Quote:

Dear all,

Please PAUSE and THINK.....

• Does it ridiculous to have such argument among "AMBASSADORS" ????
• Does Everyone here in Malaysia aimed at promoting the well being of cat fancy and wanted to show new comers how lovely it is?
• Are we making things WORK OR wanted to make things WORSE??
Ambassadors are not only face the public but face our own cat fanciers too.

I myself being involved in the show management for 10 years and being the CFA AP Regional Coordinator of ID Asia. My arrangement & understanding was.....Bob, Darrell & Willa please correct me if I was wrong :

I have communicated with Horatio for manning AP in this show before Arisham's offer. Therefore, I would expect the show management take care the booth while the other Ambassadors, if not assigned to the booth including Arisham, have their roles at the benching area or around the show hall. Showing the public the face of CFA. Working hand in hand harmoniously.
Zamina as show manager is fully responsible for the smooth running of the show and the program. Should there be anyone offended the show rules, she definitely has the right to ask her/him to be out of the show hall and send a protest to the board with evident(s).

As a cat fancier, I was distressed to see such fabulous program being embroiled in a dispute . The Hobby is for FUN and we wanted to make our precious life-time become more meaningful, learned to appreciate and respect cat's life from it BUT how about OUR own lives????
Please.....Hatred or Rancor are not the elements of it.

I SINCERELY hope this dispute soon be settled.

Warmest Regards,
Phebe Low
Regional Coordinator ID Asia,
CFA Ambassador Program


Oppps It's haven't finished...looks who comes to the rescue with more lies...find out soon..


NOTE : Don't be fooled by the sweet apple....

No comments: