Monday, December 8, 2008

The tale of The Story Teller


Some people in order to win went too far by lying. Yes, they sacrifice their 'honor' just to make sure they can win and they even willing to do that right in front of your nose. Yeah, it's not extraordinary thing, if they can do it in their blog..why not in the email?.

Well here the continue after they failed to 'banned' Arisham (CFA Ambassador) from entering the show hall and acting as CFA Ambassador in their upcoming show.

Quote:


Dear Arisham,

In my humble opinion and as a fellow Ambassador, I find that you are taking a lot of matters out of context. I believe that you are mis-understanding what Puan Zamina has written in her emails.

Of course you and Jimmy are not "banned" from the show. That would be a grave breach of show rules and a protestable matter. After all, what ever show entries that have been submitted has already been accepted. And if you are to be Jimmy's assistant, I believe then you would be more than welcome into the show hall.

However, it would be prudent for you to act merely as an exhibitor and not as an ambassador. With the goings on previously on MCF (which is read by almost everyone in ID Asia, especially in matters concerning shows) and some blogs I believe it would be better for you to have a lower profile for now.

You may disagree on my opinion, and so be it. And you would probably don on your Ambassador badge. So be it too. Puan Zamina has warned you that she would not stand for any disruptions in the show, which is her full right as show manager.

At one of the FSM shows, I apparently made an explanation that was not approved by members of the show committee. I was asked to cease and desist my actions as an Ambassador. I promptly removed my Badge as was requested, even though at the time I was answering a question that was asked of me as an Ambassador.

I hope you look at this as a matter to think upon.

Sincerely and regards and I do hope to see some of your cats at the show,

Adilah Roose
Masmera Abyssinians
CFA Ambassador



NOTE : In this private email to arisham, a known exhibitor (also a good friend of the show manager) trying to save her by trying to persuade Arisham not to wear his CFA Ambassador badge. She also trying to 'acting like friend' asking Arisham not to active since he been banned in MCF.

"THE BOLD text" she even tells her story that she been asked to take-off her Ambassador badge in FSM show. (she hope Arisham will feel guilty about this issue). Let's see whether her claim is true.......



Dear Adilah,

I don't see anybody serving me any warning regarding my participation in MCF except Jay (moderator). Even that, I've been banned not because of my opinion or debate but simply because he (the moderator) didn't like to be question. Please do not simply make any assumption. Whatever it is, MCF doesn't reflect CFA in anyway.

I well understand what Mdm. Zamina email mean, please do not insult my intelligence. To my understanding Ambassador is serve directly under CFA Ambassador Program (CFA), therefore the organizer had no right to stop me from representing myself as CFA Ambassador and proudly wear my button.

About your case, please be more specific about your claim. would you mind telling me who ask you to take off your AP badge and in which show. I personally will investigate the matter.

I'm c.c. this email to higher authority to get their opinion and instruction on this matter. Since this matter also will involve to our fellow Ambassadors in Malaysia, I will c.c. to Jimmy & Dr. Moonyza as well.

Thank You,

Regards,

arisham

--
FSM Secretary / CFA Ambassador
http://www.felinemalaysia.com



NOTE : Arisham told her that he just wanna be in the show hall and act as Ambassador whether he manning the booth or not is not important. Arisham then c.c the email to Jimmy and Dr. Moony and to prove his right he even c.c to higher authority in CFA which included Willa, Phebe, CFA President and many others which she really didn't expect to happen!.


Dear Adilah,

If accusation is make it's better be follow by truth & fact. We don't want anyone to be mislead here.

Jimmy Lee
www.feliswonder.com

NOTE : Jimmy then ask her to prove her story.


Quote:
Jimmy,

There was and is no accusation la. Just a statement. If there WAS an accusation I would name names, seriously.

I have not named any names. It is a statement. NOT an accusation.

If I was accusing anyone of anything, "you" (meaning the show committee) would find out in a protest letter notification from CFA or an official complaint to FSM from me.

Thank you for your concern.

Regards,
Adilah Roose
www.masmera.com


NOTE : Bingo!. She then admit it!. Again by private email to Jimmy. Ofcourse by private email, she don't want everybody know that she been lied. Jimmy then tells everyone about this...She has been trapped!

Dear Willa & Phebe,

I forward Adilah reply to you to clarify her earlier statement of the ambassador thing that I had bold out in her earlier mail as untrue to her admitting it below. It is not always what you hear is true.

Sometime just because we are not good at smiling to everyone that walk pass us do not mean we are unfriendly or evil.

My only hope is that everyone can be more honest & sincere in what they are doing & our cat fancy can be so much fun.

Regards,

Jimmy Lee
www.feliswonder.com




Well, so much for a story teller. If they really willing to lie right in front of FSM committee eyes and top persons in CFA..imagine what they can do to other blogs, forum...yahoo lists??. God have mercy on their souls!

No comments: