Monday, December 22, 2008

Sarawak International "HHP" Cat Show??

























Ah..I still remember the Sarawak Cat Club (SCC) President said that they will do a better show then Borneo Cat Club...ahhh...looks like she been daylight dreaming...

Same thing what happen in Amcorp Mall, KL that day...when I walked into the show hall..I can easily counted the number of spectators...erm..since SCC has imported the same team from KL, I can guess all this because of the 'suey' (bad karma) of the team...err maybe they need to get 'mandi bunga' (bath with flowers - some old folks believe that this can chase the bad karma).





































Like always, I started my journey to watch the beautiful cats...Persian...good..more Persians good..American Shorthair..good...HHP...good...HHP..good...HHP...ah....HHP...uh....HHP..uiks...HHP eh?..more HHPs...uihh...

after rougly counted...I guess number of pedigrees are about 40...while HHPs is more then 45!!!...I read the poster, It said Cat-City International Cat Show...uh? to me it's more like a Cat-City International HHPs Cat Show!!!. Well, no wonder, their poster show a lots of HHPs following some Iban warrior....it is HHPs show!.

Oh ya...don't be fooled by the number of pedigrees...if minus all the cats that been stuffed-in (again! I thought their Ass. Show Manager don't believed in stuffed-in?) by the show committee...this show going to be another disaster!.

Not just that, this show also prove how can an Ambassador try down a people spirit instead of giving a new exhibitor a motivation. Once, there is new exhibitor..and Ambassador come near her with 'poison words' "ohhh...ini rupanya kucing suwardi..." (ohhh...this is the one, suwardi's cat) and show her sour face...and looks GOD on the new exhibitor side (err..ofcourse, GOD won't be on Devils side right?) when that cat won 3 FINALS!!!..For a new exhibitor and inexperience this is really good work!..Looks like she have to swallow back her own words...

Then I notice...eh? where is Judge Pam delabar??...last time I logged into SCC website...it's said there is judge Pam delabar...as today, the poster in the SCC OFFICIAL WEBSITE still show there is Judge Pam delabar....oh....this is lying!!! err..this is "against the show rules" is it???


















MORE SOON...stay tuned..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The poster itself show more than 40s HHP.Haha...this is a joke!

Anonymous said...

Well... what do you expect from a cat city, of course the local domestic lah. Looking at the poster it does show they know what they will expect from their HHP cum pedigree show.

Anonymous said...

WOW! what a success. I must take my what off to the Show Committee for a splendid job.
This is what Zamina claim in her post on the list. My!! I wonder this woman had ever tasted success in her life, this kind of show support & pedigree count she can consider very successful. The show in Amcorp non of them dare to brag about it because it's as screw up but KL people are not naive & dumb like some of them. Zamina & Horatio can bullshit on foreign group because non will know how screw up they are.